hegelian_dialectics

[Hegemony, hegelarian - political scientist, Hegel: "To synthesize a new order, it is first necessary to create opposites sides and then bring them into conflict." Hegelianism - the philosophy of Hegel, who maintained that every postulate or affirmation (thesis) evokes its natural opposite (antithesis), and that these two result in a unified whole (synthesis), which in turn reacts upon the original thesis.]

Monday, May 22, 2006

my date adventures

i finally met up with an online friend last night, not really a date - more of a friendly date. he was cool, gentleman, seems to be a mature man - and gosh, he looks like exactly my ex.

here it goes, he fetched me at my office, then, we went to one bar to another then, meet some his friends. then we drink up at some bar nearby my place and office. after tha we went to his place.

the other girl was with us, then, alright, we drink again at his place - i was sensing something like "threesome" but i acted as if really drunk and asleep - only to find out two people doing sex.

the early morning came and he was flirting with me. at first i was dancing with his tune but i sensed from the other girl that she really likes the guy - so i said to myself - this is the red light sign - i should stop.

only to find out that they indeed are together but because the guy wanted to score on me - he told me lies like, he has no girlfriend, he's on for dating, he's not yet ready for commitment, etc.

men, they really are jerk.

and more so, this guy whispered to me that the girl who arrived was a former sex partner - my gosh! only to know it was his girlfriend. and he continuously brag about all his sexcapades with 200 plus women.

so pathetic.

i pity him. i pity more his girlfriend who eventually became my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home